In a society where disinformation and distrust can be commonplace, a Nov 2020 report by Deloitte, reveals ethical business practices boost return on assets by 7%.(1)
People innately connect with brands that they feel they can trust. Lumo Lab lays a strong framework that enables a brand to speak from authenticity and trust.
VISUAL BRANDING / LOGO / STRATEGY / COPYWRITING / PHOTOGRAPHY / Packaging concepts
Body care / AUSTRALIAN BOTANICALS /
La Lumiere is an Australian-born body care concept, championing high efficacy Australian botanicals through its traditionally-made soap bars.
The high quality locally-sourced plant oils provides only natural fragrances that exude an authentic sense of calmness and rejuvenation.
Branding Insights /
- A strong alternative to the synthetic fragrances and chemically derived bodycare offered by large prevalent brands found in our supermarkets.
- Lumo Lab sought to promote the value in reconnecting with the natural world.
- For La Lumiere, we leaned into a concept that express a return to nature and an reengagement of the senses. to best connect with people who see the value in this way of living.
Back to the main page →
Branding and Design Language
- To realise the concept this we made highly selective use of tactile surfaces that bridge notions of home, the wilderness and the contemporary.
- The dichotomy of using cool colours but making imagery feel warm and inviting - is a reflection of the complexity of the Australian wilderness.
- The skincare/bodycare marketplace is highly competitive, however we sought to leverage an increasing interest in Australian products, by giving the brand a distinctive message - refined, composed and minimalist in approach, but warm in tone.
- We sought to distill the emotion and sensory experience of being lightly whisked away to a fresh morning stroll through an Australian forest - a reflection of the powerfully calming and aromatic notes of the product itself.