Branding establishes strong connection with people, immediately and across time and Lumo Lab considers deeply how we should engage your audiences by taking time to truly understand your business.
VISUAL BRANDING / LOGO / STRATEGY / COPYWRITING / PHOTOGRAPHY / SIGNAGE / WEBSITE / SOCIAL
Baker et Chef
INVENTION / MASTERY / Warmth
Baker et Chef is known for its french-inspired breads and uniquely crafted baked goods, cakes and culinary creations.
We connected with audiences through the brands commitment to craftsmanship, its bold ideas and its strong commitment to local artisan suppliers and growers.
- Due to its location away from business precincts, the brand had low visibility and foot traffic.
- Unique prep techniques and methods can confound audiences, but rather than a barrier, we saw this as an opportunity to build loyalty through connection.
Back to the main page →
- Utilising striking imagery to intrigue audiences on social media, we then guided interested audiences to the website to further drive people into the store.
- Mirror the mastery and innovation that drives the brand forward by bringing audiences into the techniques and methods used in prep.
We took time to explain new concepts to customers and followers through our social platforms, thus building intrigue and warmth.
- From the launch of the website in April 2019 to the end of that opening year, the website received 13,000 unique visitors, 95% of which were from a primarily Australian audience.
- 37% of website visitors were organically led over from the social media content we partnered with the client on, with another 55% coming in from Google search.
- In its first year, Baker et Chef succeeded in growing a large audience for the brand, driving regular audiences from social media, to the website and into the store.
“Trevor’s design philosophy is expressed in the way he regards his clients and projects as family. He has played an integral role in the branding, design and social media for Baker et Chef.”